All What You Need To Know About Our Facilities
Eko Support Services Ltd area of operation is leased from Nigerian Ports Authority and being part of the Lagos Port Complex we offer full Port Services to the Oil and Gas Industry for the importation of project and commercial cargo.
Eko base also offers transit & supply base facilities to support the upstream Oil and Gas Industry.
In order to offer a more complete range of services to our clients and better support drilling and development activities in deep water, Eko Support Services Ltd made a request to the Nigerian Ports Authority for the redevelopment of the entire bullnose facility.
As a result competent qualified companies were selected to tender for the redevelopment of the bullnose. After a successful tender exercise and approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria, ESS has completed the redevelopment of The Port Facilities at the Bullnose.
The project main features of the reconstruction are:
- Dredging and reclamation works.
- Construction of suspended wharf on piles with mooring dolphins, fitting and shore line protection.
- Increase of existing open storage area from 40,000 sqm to 70,000 sqm and the jetty to 400m with a 12m draft (low tide).
- Construction of a water supply network to satisfy client’s requirements (including Fire Fighting Capability.
OTHER COMPLETED INVESTMENTS
Our contractors performed Construction of Deck on Pile (Combiwall- Bored Piles- Concrete Works- Precast Concrete Sheet Pies- Anchors) and all other stated activities in development plan. With all construction phases completed, Eko Support now has:
- Suspended wharf on piles with mooring dolphins, fitting and shore line protection.
- Increased open storage area of 70,000 sqm and the jetty of 400m with a 12m draft (low tide).
- Water supply network to satisfy client’s requirements (including Fire Fighting Capability.
- A new Perimeter Fence
- A new entry/exit gate, perimeter fence, CCTV and biometric access control.
- New equipment up to 250 ton lifting capacity.
This investment is a commitment of USD 150M dollars that has greatly increased our ability to support the upstream Oil and Gas Logistic sector.
Now completed, we have 400 M of new jetty at 12.5M, an ultra modern facility having the deepest draft in Lagos to better support deep-water projects.